Monday, November 23, 2015

Videos - November 16, 2015

video
This is a lovely video of the skirts and shoes I got last p-day! I may be a slight shopaholic... I feel as if I need to buy something new every week.. Haha it's becoming a problem!
video
This video is one sister McGregor made on Tuesday night. I was doing our first nightly devotional and I was going to sing a song but I couldn't ever get it right! Haha
video
This is an explanation of why I am getting fat. It's 10:30 and I am eating food, not to mention I had Wendy's like 2 hours earlier.. And we are baking food on top of that! We are fat! This we min and sister mcgregors last night just the two of us..
video
This video is just us being dumb before bed!
video
This is what it looks like when you are lacking sleep and you are pretending to be black! We think we are pretty funny!
video
This is a video to make Racheal feel better about being pregnant. I think I am bigger then her! We eat so good here!!
video
This is a video of me jammin out to my apostate music in the car..  Although I totally mucked it up because I was on the wrong verse..Haha don't judge my amazing singing skills!
video
This is the final video of the week. We came out one morning and there was just a crane chilling on our car! Haha it really freaked me out!
Haha

Sorry all my videos were kinda dumb. I think they are funny! We watch them almost every night and just die laughing! Haha






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.